A modern day brew pub with the heritage & charm of days gone by,
set in the heart of Toronto's historic Distillery District.
Mill St. Brew Pub opened in October 2006 in Toronto's Historic Distillery District in the original Gooderham and Worts tankhouse that housed the original Brewery from late 2002.
It creates a wonderful setting for our restaurant and bar with its high ceilings, large skylights and wooden beams.
Please come in for a meal or a pint or just to watch us brew some of our award winning beers.
Your Hosts: Gabriela Nedomova, Tanya Huff,
Vanessa DaSilva, Jeffrey Jenkins
Retail Manager: Lori Newman
Concept Chef: Liton Chowdhury
Sous Chefs: Deryk Cooper
Party Reservations: Aleasha Gilpin
NOBODY THROWS A PARTY LIKE MILL STREET!
Check out the great buzz about our new Beer Hall!
- 5/2/2013: The Grid - Food Spy: Mill Street expands with The Beer Hall pub and restaurant (and a giant patio)
- 4/26/2013: The Buzz Toronto - The Beer Hall: A new gourmet twist on pub fare by Mill Street Brewery
- 4/24/2013: Toronto Life - Introducing: The Beer Hall, Mill St. Brewery's new pub serving bierschnaps
- 4/24/2013: Toronto Star - Buzz on Bars: The Beer Hall
- 4/11/2013: Toronto Star - Mill Street Brewery brings distilling back to Distillery District
Thanks to blogTO for their great review of our Robbie Burns Dinner!